The Dualtron Spider 2 electric scooter is a lot like its 8-legged namesake: it’s angular, ultra light and strangely powerful, making it a phenomenal choice for daily commuting. With over 40 mph top speed and nearly 50 miles of range, the Spider 2 has a newer chassis and larger 60V 30 Ah LG battery than its predecessor, moving the controllers from the deck to the footrest for better heat dissipation. The deck and footrest are covered edge to edge in griptape for excellent wet/dry traction, and the unique graphic design sets this Dualtron apart from the rest. With dual rubber suspension, dual disc brakes, fixed handlebars, a folding stem, EYE LCD display and finger throttle, the Spider 2 weaves performance and portability together into a scooterific web. Are your spidey senses tingling yet?
- The Dualtron Spider 2 weighs 57 lbs, making it the lightest 60V electric scooter in our entire fleet
- The Dualtron Spider 2 range is estimated at 49.82 miles
- The Dualtron Spider 2 top speed is estimated at 40.11 mph
- Dualtron Spider vs. Dualtron Spider 2: improvements include a new footrest, larger battery and motor controllers, heavier weight, light-up logo rear fender, and additional lights in the swingarms and sides of the deck
- The Spider 2 electric scooter has programmable LEDs in the stem, swingarms, along the sides of the deck, and in the logo fender as well as dual headlights and taillights in the deck
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need.