The Mantis King GT is Kaabo’s best all-around electric scooter. Unlike its dual-stem big bro, the Mantis GT weighs less than 80 lbs and boasts a nimbler, racier ride. It’s got all of the tech and comfort upgrades from the Grand Touring series: thumb throttle, sine wave controllers, a large, centered display – and more. Along with advanced technology and improved construction, it has a higher water resistance rating and quicker folding mechanism than previous models. It hits harder, feels better, rides faster, and is straight-up stronger. And BTW, it’s really, really good looking. As our newest luxury commuter, the Mantis King GT has a stealthier profile than the Wolf Warrior GT and Wolf King GT with a flashy frontend, rear swingarms and dual-colored deck.
- The Mantis GT has dual 1100W motors and dual 30A sine wave controllers for super smooth acceleration with a top speed of 43.5 mph (70 km/h)
- With 1440 Wh capacity, the Mantis King GT grants you 56 miles (90 km) of long range on a single charge, which you can get in under 6 hours using two standard chargers
- Ride comfort features include ergonomic thumb throttle, dual 10” x 3” (inner tube) hybrid tires on split rims, adjustable hydraulic suspension to smooth out rough roads, and 23” x 8.5” deck making it easier to change positions while riding
- Safety features include high-mounted headlight, front and rear turn signals, separate brake-responding taillights, electronic horn, 4.2” anti-glare TFT display with cruise control, digital security lock, and performance controls, and IPX5 water resistance rating
- Portability features include pull-down mechanism for quick fold/unfold, hook and loop for easier carrying when folded, and lighter weight 76 lb design
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team